- Every other TV show in existence: Oh, you like that character? Here, let me give him more screentime.
- BBC: Oh, you like that character? HE DIES NOW.
- Supernatural: YOU LIKE THAT CHARACTER? DEAD. OH WAIT JK HE'S ALIVE AGAIN.
- Supernatural: JK HE'S DEAD AGAIN.
it’s funny cause Arthur here is completely terrified at the fact that he can’t help Merlin and they’ve been separated and Arthur has no idea what will happen to Merlin and it scares him. And Merlin has the opposite feeling, you can see how his eyes close slightly and he breathes with relief (yes, he’s in pain, he’s hurt but at this moment he is not sighing with pain) because Arthur is safe and Morgana’s people can’t get to him. They both show a great deal of care towards each other here but in different ways.
Updates from the Supernatural fandom.
Omfg, this is so accurate I’m going to go eat some pie.
A month after, this place is still the same, if not worse.
And definitely he is bisexual
Yup, he’s bisexual
Nah. He’s straight unless it’s Cas
- Moffat: Okay, so, for this scene, the Doctor needs to be dangling from the bottom of the TARDIS, several stories off the ground. We're gonna get you a stunt double, Matt, so don't worry about-
- Matt: I want to do it.
- Moffat: ...What?
- Matt: I want to hang off the TARDIS myself, no stunt double.
- Moffat: Matt, it's not exactly safe, we can't use really any wiring for that, so it's not advisable-
- Matt: No! I want to do it myself! This is the 50th, man! No holding back! Will David be watching?
- Moffat: Well, it's possible-
- Matt: Let's do this, no stunt double.